Once your Admins have created logins all your team members on Weave, they will be added as team members in Team Chat for easy communication across the office. Click on the Team Chat icon either on the home page or in the top left corner of the desktop app.
Create a Group
To add a group of team members to message all at once you can create different groups within your office to message.
With Weave Unify you can easily chat with team members in any location.
- Click on the + icon next to Group Chats
- Give your group a name
- Select team members you want to add to the group
- Click Create to save your new group
Change or Edit a Group Chat
Note: Only the creator of a group chat can make edits to or delete the group.
Once you have created your Team Chat Groups, you can edit, delete, or leave a group chat as needed. Follow these simple instructions:
- Select the Group Chat you want to modify
- Select the ellipses icon in the upper right corner
- Choose your desired action to Edit, Leave, or Delete the Group
Note: Only members of the group can view the messages in any given group chat.
Add a User Photo to Appear in Team Chat
Each user in your office with the mobile app enabled can add a photo to their profile.
- Log in to the Weave mobile app on your device
- Tap on the user image next to the user name in the top left corner (if this is the first time adding a photo, the image will be a circle with their initials)
- Choose to take a photo or add from your library