Process a payment from your customer any time a physical credit card is not present using Manual Card Entry (e.g. over-the-phone payments, mail-in payments from customers, or insurance companies).
Note: In order to use Manual Card Entry, you will need to first set up your Payments Account.
Weave Payments features are only available to U.S. customers.
Collect a Payment Through Manual Card Entry
- Select Payments in your Weave Desktop App
Select the name of the customer making the payment
Note: If this is a new customer whose information has not been synced from your practice management software, you'll have to add a new contact to collect this first payment. You can delete this custom contact later once the client information syncs.
- Enter the amount you would like to charge this customer
- Select Manual Card Entry
- Input the Cardholder’s Name exactly how it reads on the card
- Enter the full 16-digit card number
Enter the Expiration Date, CVV code, and Billing Zip Code
Tip: The CVV number will be the 3 numbers on the back of the card. For American Express, it will be the 4 digits on the front of the card.
- Add the email address this customer would like their receipt to be sent to
- Click Process Payment when you're done
- Select Got It to go back to the customer list in your Payments App
Note: The Verifone® name and logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Verifone in the United States and/or other countries. Use of the trademarks does not imply any endorsement by Verifone.