Save time (and a postage stamp) with Weave's Text to Pay. Simply text a secure payment request to your patients from your Weave desktop app, and your patients can conveniently pay their bill whenever they want… often that same day!
Note: In order to use Text to Pay, you will need to first set up your Payments Account.
Weave Payments features are only available to U.S. customers.
Send a Text to Pay Request
- Select Payments in your Weave Desktop App
- Select the name of the customer you want to send the payment request to by using the search bar or scrolling
- Enter the amount you would like to charge this customer
- Select Text to Pay
- If desired, click clear to change the mobile number you are sending the Text to Pay request to
- If desired, add a PDF statement
- Select Preview Request Message
- Select Send once everything looks correct. Double check the name, requesting amount, and phone number
- Select Got it to go back to your customer list in the Payments App
Note: Some phone providers and cell phone providers break templates over 160 characters into multiple messages. This can cause hyperlinks to break, so you can try shortening the template or sending the hyperlink in a following message to your clients.
Change the Text to Pay Message Template
If you would like to change the template you use for future Text to Pay requests, you can do so by clicking the 4 lines at the bottom of the page when you are previewing a message request.
Click Edit to change you template of choice.
Send a Payment Request via Email
If you would like to copy the Payment Link so you can send it via email, select Copy to Clipboard when you are previewing a message request.
This will copy the link to your computer clipboard. You can then paste that link into an email.