Weave partners with Stripe and utilizes its Express platform for transparent, fast, and secure payment processing. Follow these steps to get your Payments Account set up with Stripe Express.
Weave Payments features are only available to U.S. customers.
Stripe Express Onboarding Video
Watch a demonstration of the onboarding process below and learn what information you’ll need to provide to Stripe in order to start collecting payments with Weave Payments.
Setting Up Your Payments Account
- In the Weave Portal, select Payments from the left navigation
- Choose Settings from the dropdown
- Click Stripe Dashboard
Note: You must create a new Stripe account with a different email than any other account. An old account will not work.
- Fill out the Stripe onboarding form completely, including accepting the Terms and Conditions
- When selecting the type of entity, choose Company and fill out your business details
- When you're done, click Save to return to your Payments Settings in your Weave Portal
- Enter your public business information
- Add your company logo
- Click Save Changes when you're done
If you need any assistance with setup or document upload, please contact Stripe Support.
Start Collecting Payments
Once your Payments account is set up, you can start collecting payments! Click on the following links to learn more about collecting payments with Weave:
Looking for more? Learn how Payments will help your office in the Weave Training Camp course: Collect More, Faster with Weave Payments.