Weave partners with Stripe and utilizes their Express platform for transparent, fast, and secure payment processing. Follow these steps to get your Payments Account set up with Stripe Express.
Weave Payments features are only available to U.S. customers.
Stripe Express Onboarding Video
Watch a demonstration of the onboarding process below and learn what information you’ll need to provide to Stripe in order to start collecting payments with Weave Payments.
Setting Up Your Payments Account
- Click on the Payments icon in your Weave Desktop App
- Click Create Stripe Account
Note: You must create a new Stripe account with a different email than any other account. An old account will not work.
- Fill out the Stripe onboarding form completely
- When you're done, click Save to return to your Payments Settings in your Weave Portal
- Enter your public business information
- Add your company logo
- Click Save Changes when you're done
If you need any assistance with setup or document upload, please contact Stripe Support.
Start Collecting Payments
Once your Payments account is set up, you can start collecting payments! Click on the following links to learn more about collecting payments with Weave: