Sometimes it may be necessary to delete (also called uninstall) an outdated version of the Weave software on your desktop before you can download the newest version.
Follow these simple steps for deleting a file:
- Use the Start menu to open the Add or Remove Programs app
- Search for and select Weave in the list
- Select Uninstall
You can also:
- Locate the Weave App file by right-clicking Start
- Choose to open Windows Explorer and locate the Weave App file
- In Windows Explorer, right-click the Weave App file to delete
- Choose Delete
- Click Yes to delete the file
This ensures the Weave icon is removed from your desktop.
- Locate the Weave app using the Finder
- Drag the app to the Trash Icon, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash
- If you’re asked for a username and password, enter the name and password of the administrator account on your Mac
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash