The Weave Desktop App will need to be downloaded on each computer station that needs access to Weave. Follow these instructions to download the Weave desktop app.
Note: If you have an old version of Weave that you need to delete before installing a newer version, see Deleting Weave Software for instructions on how to delete an existing file.
|Windows version||Mac version||Linux version|
Installing the Desktop App
- Click on one of the buttons below to download the Client Installer
Windows version Mac version Linux version
- Run the installer
Note: The steps to find the installer will vary depending on the browser you're using
Go to your downloads folder and run the installer
Click install > next > finish
- Log in to the Weave Software
Need to sync your software to your Weave phones? Click here for instructions.
Manually Update Your Weave Desktop App
If you're having trouble with the desktop app, you may need to check for software updates.
- Open the desktop app and select the Menu in the top right corner
- Select Settings
- Click Updates in the menu.
- On the Updates page, select Check Now.
- If a new update is available, a green button will appear in the top menu bar.
- Click the green button and then Restart to initiate the update.