If a patient responds to an automated appointment reminder with a cancel or reschedule request you will be alerted on your Weave Schedule App with a Schedule Alert. The schedule alerts make it easy to quickly work through any requests to cancel or reschedule an an existing appointment.
The availability of this feature is dependent on your practice management software.
You will see a red notification bubble on your Schedule App if you have some schedule alerts that need to be addressed. You receive a schedule alert when a patient responds in something other than an affirmative response to an automated appointment reminder.
To review and respond to schedule alerts:
1. Click into the Schedule icon
2. Click the Bell notification in the upper right hand corner of your schedule to view the Schedule Alerts
3. View the patient’s response that needs attention and their scheduled appointment details
4. Respond by clicking to Call, Text, or Email with another suggested appointment time
5. Click Done once you have rescheduled or cancelled the appointment in your practice management software to clear out the alert