Once you have signed up and set up your online appointment request widget you will want to know how to manage the incoming appointment requests.
For setup instructions, click here.
This is an add on feature and may not be a part of your current Weave software.
Here is a break down of the steps to manage and respond to appointment requests:
1. You will receive a Pop-Up notification and an alert on your Schedule App
Note: If Weave does not integrate your schedule then you will have a Requests App in place of the Schedule App. (Skip to step 4)
2. Click into the pop-up or into your Schedule App > Requests App
3: Click on the Requests icon at the bottom of your Schedule App
4: From here you can view Pending or Reviewed requests
5. Click into a request to view the details
Note: It is very important that to check your PMS/EHR schedule and if available add the appointment to your PMS/EHR.
7. After you click into a request details, you can choose to Message the patient if the appointment is no longer available or Approve the request
Tip: When you approve a request a confirmation text will automatically be sent to the patient letting them know their appointment request has been confirmed
8. Click into any Pending or Reviewed request to delete after action has been taken
9. Click on the trash icon to delete the request and remove from your queue