View and organize faxes you've received within the Fax Inbox while on the go using the Weave mobile app.
Paste the Wistia Media ID into the highlighted section in the code and save.
Open the Fax
- Tap Fax on the home page
- Select any fax to open the document
- Swipe to see multiple pages
You can also tap the More icon next to any Fax to Forward, Mark Read, Download, or Archive a Fax.
Bulk Actions allow you to easily manage your Fax inbox by selecting multiple faxes at once.
- Select the More icon at the top right corner
- Tap Actions
- Check the boxes next to each fax you would like to include in the bulk action
- Choose to Mark as Read, Mark as Unread, Forward, Archive, or Download using the icons at the top of the page
Close Bulk Actions by selecting Cancel in the top right corner of the page.
Add a Recipient to your Directory
- Open the Fax Directory in the top right corner of the Fax page
- Tap the Add Contact button in the top right corner
- Fill out the information including:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Fax Number
- Select Save Fax Contact
To edit or delete a contact, select the More icon next to the contact name.
See Archived Faxes
- Within the Fax page, click the More icon in the top right corner
- Select Archived Faxes. This will open the Weave Portal
- Enter your email and password to log in
- Tap the Menu in the top left corner
- Select Fax
You will see a Fax History with archived faxes. To restore a fax, click on the Restore icon.
You can also do all of these actions in the desktop app. Learn more.