Need to return your phones to Weave? Take a few steps to make sure they make it back safely.
- Turn off the phones and disconnect from any power source
- Unplug all cables including the power adapter and ethernet cable
- Remove the handset (if applicable)
- Remove the back kickstand by sliding it to the left to unlock it
- Place the disconnected phone components in the provided packaging. Make sure they are secure and will not move in transit
- Place the phone in the box with the screen facing the side. Make sure nothing is touching the screen
- Attach the return label to the outside of the box in a clearly visible spot
- Take the packaged phone to a shipping carrier or drop-off location and send it to the designated return address
Weave will not cover extra costs incurred through FedEx pickup if you choose to use that service.