Congratulations on your big move! Luckily, with Weave, there are only a few steps to take when changing your location.
Before you move
- If you have online scheduling, set up a Calendar Exception for the moving days well in advance to ensure there are no appointments during your moving days
- Send an email campaign to your customers to inform them of any closed hours or the new address
- Prepare your voicemail for any closures through one of these options:
- Download the mobile app so you can check any text messages and voicemails while you are moving
After the move
- Change your E911 address in the Weave Portal
- Plug your phones back in at the new location
- If you have any issues, do a Network Reboot upon arrival
- Update your billing information in the Weave Portal
- Update your information through Stripe to continue using Payments
- Make sure any references to your previous address are updated - check automated reminders, message templates, email marketing templates, etc.
When the move is complete, you’ll also want to return to your old settings: