Every employee has different roles in the office so Weave has its own roles and permissions so the right people have access to the right features.
Team Member Roles
Team member role allows the user basic viewing and access to weave. We generally recommend starting here and adding on additional roles for increased access control. It includes the following features:
- Team chat
- Viewing call logs
- Viewing reviews
- Text and email blasts
- Creating custom contacts
- Sending and receiving faxes
- Send review requests to customers
- Sending and receiving text messages
- Viewing patient lists and associated histories
- Sending forms and accessing forms dashboard
- Viewing the schedule and editing confirmation status
- Receiving and sending phone calls via softphone or physical phone
- Editing automated reminders, recalls, and other automated messages
- The ability to create and reset sync app credentials.
- Listen to call recordings
- Enable or Disable Call Forward settings
- Change office hours
- Update or change call groups
- View and edit voicemail box PIN
- Manage WeaveForms
- Access to reply or delete a review response
- View and change review settings
Note: Anyone who has access to this role has the ability to change other members' permissions, including their own. This opens the door for them to potentially elevate their own or others' access to Super Admin. Use caution when assigning this role.
- Phone tree setup
- Set up Departments
- Create and edit call groups
- Modification of Call Queues
- Allows a member to listen to and manage call recordings
Digital Form Roles
Note: For offices with incompatible integrations or no integrations at all, Forms Manager will be able to approve or reject submissions marked as Needs Review.
Note: Forms Provider will only see submissions for their review and approval in their Forms Dashboard.