Every employee has different roles in the office so Weave has its own roles and permissions so the right people have access to the right features.
Team Member Roles
Team member role allows the user basic viewing and access to weave. We generally recommend starting here and adding on additional roles for increased access control. It includes the following features:
Note: Team members can only access the forms dashboard by going to forms.getweave.com.
- Team chat
- Viewing call logs
- Viewing reviews
- Text and email blasts
- Creating custom contacts
- Create Text to Pay requests
- Sending and receiving faxes
- Send review requests to customers
- Sending and receiving text messages
- Viewing patient lists and associated histories
- Sending forms and accessing forms dashboard
- Viewing the schedule and editing confirmation status
- Receiving and sending phone calls via softphone or physical phone
- Editing automated reminders, recalls, and other automated messages
- Change office hours
- Manage WeaveForms
- Update or change call groups
- View and edit voicemail box PIN
- View and change review settings
- Enable or Disable Call Forward settings
- Access to reply or delete a review response
- The ability to create and reset sync app credentials.
(Advanced team members cannot edit an office's main line & departments.)
Note: Anyone who has access to this role has the ability to change other members' permissions, including their own. This opens the door for them to potentially elevate their own or others' access to Super Admin. Use caution when assigning this role.
- Phone tree setup
- Set up Departments
- Create and edit call groups
- Modification of Call Queues
- Allows a member to listen to and manage call recordings
Digital Form Roles
Note: For offices with incompatible integrations or no integrations at all, Forms Manager will be able to approve or reject submissions marked as Needs Review.
Note: Forms Provider will only see submissions for their review and approval in their Forms Dashboard.