Make sure information sent through Digital Forms submissions is signed off before writing back to your practice management system with Provider Review. This article will help you set up provider review for digital forms. For more information on how to use Provider Review please read the article Using Provider Review.
Map a Provider
You must have the user role of Super Admin to access this feature. See your role.
Add special forms permissions to allow practitioners in your office to use Provider Review.
- Within the Weave Portal, select Account from the left navigation
- Click Users
- Choose to either add a user or edit an existing user
- Under Roles & Location Access, use the dropdown to choose one of the following roles
- Forms Manager: Allows a user to assign submissions to a provider or approve submissions themselves
- Forms Provider: Allows a user to sign submissions for approval
- If you choose Forms Provider, select the corresponding provider with scheduled appointments in your practice management system from the dropdown
Note: Any names that are greyed out and tagged as “mapped” have already been used for a Forms Provider user. If a provider name is not shown, they don’t have any appointments scheduled in the practice management system.
- Click Submit
Designate a Form or Packet for Provider Review
Next, you’ll need to choose which types of forms or packets need to be reviewed before being written back to your practice management system.
- Open the Digital Forms Dashboard
- Click Form Builder
- Within Forms or Packets, select the form or Packet you would like to designate for Provider Review
Note: Designating a packet for Provider Review does not designate each individual form. Only when the packet is sent will they require review unless you turn on Provider Review for each form individually.
- Click on the Review icon in the top right corner
- Within the pop-up, toggle on Needs Review
Tip: If the icon is purple, the form is already marked for review
Once designated for Provider Review, the form will only sync with your practice management system after it’s approved.