Use templates in the Digital Forms Dashboard to quickly create new forms that collect important information from your customers.
Create a Form Using a Template
- Select Form Templates in the Digital Forms Dashboard
- Hover over the template you would like to use to create a form
- Click View
- Select Make a Copy in the top right corner
- Click View Form in the pop-up
The new form will pop up in the Form Builder. You can edit the newly added form by selecting the Edit icon in the top right corner.
Template Gallery Overview
- Use the View icons in the top right corner to change the view between the tiles and a list.
- Select the Star next to the name of a template to add it to your favorites list. Click the star again to remove it from your favorites list.
- Sort using the dropdown in the top right corner to see the templates in order of:
- Oldest to Newest
- Newest to Oldest
- Most Popular
- You can also search the templates to quickly find what you're looking for.