Ready to install your phones? We have already tested them to make sure they are delivered to your office ready to be plugged in.
Each phone has a sticker on it stating the name of the phone and the extension number. Place the phones at their correlated location throughout the office.
Each phone will come with the following:
- Power cord
- Receiver cord
- Ethernet cable
- Phone stand
Unpack the phone and follow the instructions below:
Step 1: Un-pack the phone
Confirm that the phone has all the needed parts (see list above)
Step 2: Setup the receiver
- Take the receiver cord and plug it into the back of the phone in the 'Handset' port.
- Plug in the other end to the receiver and place the receiver in its cradle.
Step 3: Plug the Ethernet cable into an internet source
- Find an open ethernet port in the wall (if there isn't on open proceed to Step 2, Option B).
- Take the ethernet cable that came with the phone and plug it into the open port.
- Plug the other end of the ethernet cable into the 'LAN' port on the back of the phone (see port diagram below).
- Find the ethernet port your computer is using and unplug it.
- Take the ethernet cable that came with the phone and plug it into the now open port.
- Plug the other end of the ethernet cable into the 'LAN' port in the back of the phone. The symbol representing it looks like a football goal post (see port diagram below).
- Take the ethernet cable from your computer, that was plugged into the wall and plug it into the back of the phone in the 'PC' port (see port diagram below).
Step 4: Plug in the power
- Take the power cord and plug one end into the wall and the other into the phone (see port diagram below).